Welcome.......

As a new marriage and family therapist nearing graduation, I do not question why I chose to begin this career. Since I began there was always one thing that stayed with me and that was how easily a family can fall apart when people are not talking with each other and sharing. I have seen this in my own family, and it can be devastating. Not only for those individuals immediately in the turmoil, but for those within the family that many may not realize.

I am not a young woman fresh out of undergrad and graduate school, but a 40 something wife, mother, and child. I feel that with this experience alone is a step to understanding others. I would like to introduce myself to the Rochester Community and those seeking someone to talk with when they feel stuck or lonely or even confused. I meet with couples, families, individuals and can be contacted through my email, chris@chrislaceyfamilytherapy.com Additional information can be found at https://www.psychologytoday.com with a simple search of 14624,  you will find me, Christina Lacey. My office location is in Churchville NY.

I will be posting weekly topics then I find valuable for families and individuals and their everyday lives. Being part of a family, whether that be a traditional family or a close-knit group of people who share their lives, can be difficult. Sometimes we need something more to get us through or understand a situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adjusting to New Situations

My original question, why therapy!

Motivation, why is it so hard?